Sunday, March 13, 2005

The Call

An interesting title. I just finished with my first meeting with Kyle Burke, my project partner in our digital video class. We've finally decided what we're gonna do for our video project. Teacher said it has to be at least 7 min. So anyway, we've decided to do a screenplay that he wrote the script to some time ago titled 'The Call.' Kyle's a pretty good writer, something I've never known about him before, though I've known him somewhat ever since we were little imps. Well, ever since I was a little imp, he was always bigger than me, which isn't all that hard, I guess. Anyway, Kyle's got good ideas for stories, something I've always have a hard time coming up with. I lean more towards the documentary, where the story is already there, I just bring it out. I look forward to this, Kyle and I are both experienced video editors, but we've never really worked with someone else during editing before, so this should be interesting...

~AKCameraGuy~