Monday, March 21, 2005

Eye appointment

whooeee... eye appointment.. fun.. yup, that's right, I just got back from there. lol. read this. now read this. take off your glasses. now can you read this? Course not, I ain't got my glasses on! The worst part has gotta be when they dialate your eyes. 'ok, now we're going to put these drops in your eyes to dialate them so I can blind you by shining these bright lights into your eyes after your eyes get really sensitive to light. Oh, and you won't be able to focus on anything for a few hours.' Afterwards, you stumble out of the room, squinting, trying to focus, trying to keep the room lights from frying your retinas, and you hear 'thanks for coming in, you did great, it'll cost you an arm and a leg, btw. ya, it's a little bright, here's a darkened piece of flimsy plastic to shove behind your glasses to keep the sun from blinding you.' thanks. I'll try to keep them from blowing away as soon as I step out the door into the 30 mph north wind. fun fun. lol. well, that's all I've done today, except eat breakfast. I love breakfast. really do. best meal of the day. course, I like all the meals/snacks/sniches/all else during the day, but I would have to say that breakfast is the best. lol. Well, time to start the rest of the day's activities...

~AKCameraGuy~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »