Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Kitchen table

Wednesday morning.. I'm sitting here at the kitchen table with Ernie. Teaching him to love country music. lol. And all you asking how my family would let me do that to the kid.. Zay's in his room, and mom's in the shower, so.. lol. Me an' Ernie just having a fun time together, just sittin round the table, munchin' on some bread and peanut butter, chillin' like two big boys. :D Anyway, today looks like it might get a little busy later, I got some work I gotta get done with some pictures, and then I gotta work on the video of Matt and Pat's Musk Ox hunt. That's some pretty interesting video. They got 'em with bows, so they got pretty close... Matt got a little too close, lol. He almost got stomped! I'll be bringing a copy of it all down south with me to show ya'll in LESS THEN 2 MONTHS!! I tell ya'll I'm getting really excited about BTI, just can't wait. I leave thursday, May 12, and will be gone for over a month! Well, I gotta go get started on my day, See ya'll 'round!

~AKCameraGuy~

No comments: